inTank Media Baskets

My new 3gallon Eclipse

shu

Hey, this is my first time posting, but I've been researching on this board for several months now. Want some advice. I'm on the verge of buying the materials for my 3 gallon eclipse. I'm going to pick up some live rock, and sand from the bottom of the curing tank for substrate. I'm wondering what size powerhead woudl be sufficient and how about lighting, I'm going to use the stock set-up until I order some bookworms, will this be fine for a week or so, or should I wait on the live rock/sand until I get my lighting? Should I get a clean up crew now or wait for a little bit, what do you guys think. Also size of heater, should I get a 50 watt for that little tank, can I get something smaller to save space. Any advice woudll be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance. --Shu

You will be fine for a little with the stock lighting. Get a cleanup crew when you need one...or they will just strave and die in your tank and you have wasted money. A heater would be good. I have a 6 gallon eclipse and my heater has yet to come on....the light and the fan keep the water around 80 all the time, even at night.

just my 2 cents

Archived