inTank Media Baskets

Looking to Sell BC29 in Phoenix Area

briancv

Sorry everyone, I am moving now and no longer have naything for sale. I am breaking it down tonight and taking it all to my lfs. Thanks for looking.

Are you willing to part out? I would love to buy the rock and the chiller from you. Let me know.

Yes, I am willing to part it out, but I would need to take care of getting rid of the livestock first. I wouldn't want anything to happen to them.

Just an FYI regarding the rock, it is a mix of Premium Fiji, Hawiian, Vanuatu (expensive stuff) and Kapalua.

helfrichi fifi

Sounds good. Can you tell me about the chiller? You said 1/20th JBJ however I can't find anything on a JBJ 1/20. Also can you send me some pics of the rock? Thanks and let me know if anything changes or when you are ready to make a deal.

Sounds good. Can you tell me about the chiller? You said 1/20th JBJ however I can't find anything on a JBJ 1/20. Also can you send me some pics of the rock? Thanks and let me know if anything changes or when you are ready to make a deal.

I bought the jbj locally in Tempe at "About the Reef" near the new Tempe Marketplace about two months ago. I debated using a 1/15, as the 1/20 is rated for only 25 gallons, but I have found that if you just use a faster pump than recommended, it works just as well as a 1/15 and it turns on about as often as the 1/15. You should be able to find plenty on the 1/20 if you type in "jbj 1/20" in Google.

Also, I have issues posting pictures, I might just be stupid (probably am), so I could send you an email with rock pics if you would like. They are still in my tank as I have not gotten the fish out yet. However, my friends at the fish store are going to give me some store credit for the fish if I cannot sell them by Saturday, so that would be the latest I would have them out.

Archived