Coral Vue Hydros

How reliable is Marinedepot live rocks?!

sernger

There is a sale on Fiji Premium Quality Pre-Cured Live Rock 44 lbs - SHIPPED for $149.95! I was wondering what is the quality of these rocks. I would really appreciate any feedback or comments from anyone who has ordered live rocks from them. Thanks

Dennis_said

I know that marinedepot products are awesomely priced and of great quality...

how IS their live rocks? That's quite a bargain and I'd jump on it too.... unless the rocks were really low quality...?

Dennis_said

Anybody? I live really close to them... and it would be the "best" place for me to shop in my point of view, I just wanna make sure. :)

if you live near them, go check it out. I have no clue as to the quality of their rock but, if you can see it firsthand, definitely go and then report back to us.

I have ordered livestock from them in the past and the stuff I ordered has always been top notch.

It seems they wont' let me go and see the products before I buy. They claim that's how they sell at relatively inexpensive prices. So much for going there and picking out my rocks.

Most pacific-sourced rock is crap these days so don't get too fussy. If you want good cured rock without too much pest algae from that region, open your wallet much wider.

Dennis_said

hey thanks Likemyrams, I'm looking at their 50 lb box of Vanisi LIve Rock right now... any experience w/ this?? How is Jeff's in general?

Thanks!

Archived