Innovative Marine Aquariums

SOLD: 34 Gallon Cadligt

tcobos

lol. duh... southern california is really big. I saw your location already. It can range from La Jolla all the way to Santa Barbara or San Luis Obispo, but Santa Barbara is 4 hours from La Jolla. So where is it?

dude... lol... do you always come off like an idiot!just for your FYI... I live in phillips ranch california... close to the 71 and 60 frwy intersection...

dude... lol... do you always come off like an idiot!just for your FYI... I live in phillips ranch california... close to the 71 and 60 frwy intersection...
nice way to talk to a potential buyer.

Judging from kinetic's previous tanks he's probably the most likely guy on this forum to buy your whole setup

"just for your FYI"

nice way to talk to a potential buyer.

Judging from kinetic's previous tanks he's probably the most likely guy on this forum to buy your whole setup

"just for your FYI"

+1 and it makes the rest of us doubt dealing with you

Im not sure how this went south so quickly- however people on nano know me and im very nice and respectful... I think this might be a case of miscommunication...I thought he was being rude by saying da lol as if he knows i live in southern california and next be a little more specific...anyway bygons...im willing to start over if you are :mellow:

Southern california...

Southern California is quite large as you know, so Kinetic's response was a lot more called for than your's back to him. I think he and everyone else reading is looking for a specific location, it's ALWAYS best to mention where that's at in your intial thread about the item for sale. Just common seller courtesy, you know FYI... ;)

The right thing to have said was "I'm sorry Southern Cali was too vauge, I'm in Philips Ranch." Why the hell do people on here think they are too above people and name call when a completely legitimate question was asked.

Southern California is quite large as you know, so Kinetic's response was a lot more called for than your's back to him. I think he and everyone else reading is looking for a specific location, it's ALWAYS best to mention where that's at in your intial thread about the item for sale. Just common seller courtesy, you know FYI... ;)

The right thing to have said was "I'm sorry Southern Cali was too vauge, I'm in Philips Ranch." Why the hell do people on here think they are too above people and name call when a completely legitimate question was asked.

look I said I was sorry- I dont know what else to say except- it was a bad day at work and I probably came off wrong- I had a bad day...

Please forgive

Archived