ReefCleaners.org

pics of my 20

freckles

Looking good so far.  I like the rock layout.

I have one of those shrimps :) they are cool.

Mine eats outta my hands but is bothersome when I am doing tank maintenance, and all she wants is to take a look at my hands for food. :)

The large blue mushroom is the type I lost while I was away.

I see you already have fishes.  Try not to buy any more fishes, a lower stocking level will mean better quality water.  My tank is very similar volume to yours, I have two small percs, and that the max amouny of fishes I am going to have.

What is that brown anenome type coral iin the right hand side?  I cant make out what it is, not clear from the pic.

Give a full detailed list of your setup, I or others can give/make suggestions if you like.

Hey Freckles!

I think it's looking great!! I like the arch too and your new mushrooms are looking very nice!

Sahin, do you mean the featherdusters on the right hand side?

Guest AbSoluTc

fishmissy -  

Umm, what are you saying now?  You just PMed me and said how freckles tank could use a WHOLE lot of work.  Now you post a message saying it looks good?  I don't get it.

Freckles -

Ignore her.  She gets this way sometimes.  Twofaced.

I beg your pardon?

I never PM'd you Absolutc....in fact there are VERY few people I have ever PM'd. Freckles and I talk all the time, I think I PM'd Chris once about the anemone article and then someone whose name I forget about the plants, and someone else about another board that was down and that's about it. I have NO IDEA what you are talking about!!!

Well I DID just PM Chris, hopefully he can get this straightened out! If anyone else has recieved messages (aside from the ones stated above) that "claim" to be from me I would appreciate knowing what was sent and to whom.

Not very funny......

but I must admit it shows my ignorance of computers. I mean it sounds like something someone with some knowledge could do. Could that happen? Or are there some sort of safeguards?

I'll PM Chris again......

Guest AbSoluTc

No, you don't have to worry about anything.  This stuff is for the most part, secure.

Im sowwy if I scared you or anything :(  

:)

Well DUH that was simple!!

And here I'm thinking you guys are copying and cutting or pasting or something! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

(Edited by fishymissy at 6:13 pm on June 30, 2002)

I wanted to reply to this better, but my hubby and son were complaining about dinner so I had to leave. They were starving.....uh huh.

Confession time. I am computer ignorant. When My Alife 7 said they are to the left, well I'm looking to the left and I sure don't see them. Then it FINALLY hits me, you gotta click on the "emoticons are enabled". Okay, I'm computer stupid, whatever..... you can all stop laughing now! J/K!!! That's okay cause I'm laughing at myself too....:blush:

Guest LudavicoTechnique

Quite the little conspiracy... anyways, Nice tank! I really like the arch, I am gonna try that when I set up my 10 gallon.

Looking good freckles! It's ok to post tank pictures and updates here, I do and will continue too.

More rock would be good but remember that many of the corals you buy will come on rocks.

Archived