Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

75g mixed reef

jdp

I am finally trying to be more diligent with keeping a tank log. This tank is a standard 75g AGA (48x21x18) and I had a 1" corner overflow and a 3/4" return drilled. For my sump I have a ASM G3 skimmer which I plan on modding in the near future. I am still scheming on what to use for circulation, considering to hydor koralia or some seio on timers. Currently have a Mag 9.5 return pump.

The tank has about 75 pounds of mixed live rock and about 75 pounds of quick-crete playsand from lowe's.

For lighting, I decided to risk it and get an odyssea 2x250w HQI MH + 4x65w PC light from aquatraders. For those considering it, I highly recommend it; and for those that still doubt the craftsmanship and the company's service, I have nothing but good things to say about the service, the shipping, and the light itself (most importantly).

For livestock:

-1 yellow tang

-1 regal blue tang

-1 coral beauty

-4 blue-green chromis

-2 skunk cleaner shrimp

corals:

-purple mushrooms

-red mushroom

-assorted zoas

-finger leather

-cabbage leather

-green monti cap

-purple monti cap

-xenia

pics will follow later tonight of the tank and the light after the water clears up from the weekly maintenance.

Hope you enjoy my tank as much as I do. Please feel free to add CONSTRUCTIVE criticism or advice.

Archived