SaltCritters.com

New coral and DIY stand!

The Unit

I got a new coral and made a new stand. They stand came out great but i managed to break my father compound mider saw[ the arm that lets u rotate the saw snaped-METAL RIGHT???,,,its is but it still broke] so i didnt make a hood but it will be basicallt the same thing but fliped....also got a new branching hammer[20 bucks!] pics to follow...

another..oh and this is just the color of the wood[scraps of an old project] it will be painted a gloss black...another

Great job Unit. I like the elevated stand.Once again, it takes a moment to realize that your looking at a 2.5 gallon tank. Can't wait to see the whole shebang.

My 2.5 is on hold for the moment while I decide if or how to proceed. (Just found out that I cannot set up a tank at the office).

nice...it is the perfect size for an office...i cant wait to finish the hood and pain it..also i asm getting a shipment in early this week[sun polyps, ric or 2, another pistol, and some snail to take care of my hair algea-i went through a tooth brush with that crap] ill keep the board posted

oh and only if u had a better camera...those pics suck[i just noticed] mybe ill get out the tripod for better pics...

I know you were scrambling at one point looking for someone to make a canopy/stand for you - well, if I move forward with the 2.5 you may be getting a PM from me...

again, nice work

wow looks REALLY bright, thought it was MH for a second there... ;). Anyways, I am looking at getting a goby/shrimp pair for my 2.5, has this been succesfull for you? what do you feed? and tips on it? pics of them? thanks a ton!

ok Pal but the corners a little ruff...im gona give it some sandpaper and hope for the best...but when its painted black i dont think any of the blemishes will be noticable unless your really looking for them...

Hey Spen I LOVE MY PAIR...i absolutly love them but if u get one dont listen to your LFS and pay 60+ bucks for a pair. U can buy the gobie and pistole shrimp for much less went not together...i will post pics of the pair tomorrow after noon...it is a tiger pistol and yellow watchman. This pistole just molted last night so noy sure if he will come out but he got his claws back[lost them in a fight with sime hermits i figure] so i am happy. They are very easy to keep. i hate how shy the gobies are but that is just they wasy they are. i dont feed anything but brine shrimp to the tank and i see the gobie eat but i have never seen the shrimp eat but i guess hes fine if hes been in there for the past month or two...

Archived