Cultivated Reef

What's in New Jersey

Joe_fro

I live in Michigan and I am now here unexpectedly in Jersey (Asbury Park) for at least another week on business. Are there any LFS in Jersey that i should check out? I just want to see what things are like out here. Tomorrow will be boring so any help would be great. It would be nice if i could get an address that way i can get there via mapquest.

thanks,

joe

you can checkout manhattanreefs.com, they have a listing for nj lfs too.

Tropiquarium, Rt 35 & Sunset Ave O Avenue # O, Asbury Park, (732) 922-2300 is probably the closest tho.

Underwater World in roselle park would be next.

Reefs Inc, 288 U S Hwy No 22 W, Dunellen is a new place i haven't seen yet but i heard some interesting things.

Absolutely Fish, 1080 Route 46, Clifton, is pretty good too.

Hanover Pet, 200 State Route 10, East Hanover is getting better and larger.

have you seen perrin's place, tropicorium in romulus? i would think that's better than anything we have here.

welcome to lovely scenic NJ (scenic in the 'train wreck' sense of the word tho). the best thing about NJ is that NYC is only 30 minutes away from where you are. X)

Ya, I went to NYC last night very cool a local working with me showed me around awesome I had never been there before. Yes I go to Tropicorium too often as a matter of fact. Very cool just got to check some other stuff out. thanks tiny

Archived