Top Shelf Aquatics

Any interest in 150HQI pendant?

flricordia

I have a brand new never used PFO mini 150 HQI pendant, brand new electronic ballast and brand new 150wt HQI XM 15k bulb that I will not be using. If anyone is interested make me an offer. My camera is on loan but I will be able to get pics when she gets back this weekend. Thanks. PM if interested.

I have a brand new never used PFO mini 150 HQI pendant, brand new electronic ballast and brand new 150wt HQI XM 15k bulb that I will not be using. If anyone is interested make me an offer. My camera is on loan but I will be able to get pics when she gets back this weekend. Thanks. PM if interested.

$150+ shipping

Nanoreefwanabe

errrr....i dont seem to have PM privileges yet...

are you willing to part it out?

i would be interested in the bulb and the pendent..

errrr....i dont seem to have PM privileges yet...

are you willing to part it out?

i would be interested in the bulb and the pendent..

To be honest, the ballast wouldn't do me any good so I think it would have to go as an outfit and besides, you wouldn't really get that great a deal going the route you suggested. I am not hard up for cash, just have no use for the unit and though am very willing to cut a good deal for it, not willing to give it away.

It would be perfect for a nano sps and looks good, clean and streamlined, also a reliable unit but parting it out just wouldn't make sense, thanks for the offer though.

Archived