Cultivated Reef

FS : 24" 6 bulb T5 fixture - $180 shipped

latazyo

Unit : Catalina Aquarium 6 bulb 24" T5 fixture (on their site this fixture is $300 new w/o fan)

Stats: six 24w bulbs, the fixture is intended for a 24" tank, individual reflectors on all bulbs

Status: used about 1 year, bulbs used about 1 year, bulbs probably have a few more months in them

Features: acrylic shield to protect bulbs from splash, 2 switches for dusk/dawn effect, built in fan (runs with one of the switches)...excellent cooling fan, I have the legs for the fixture (I suspended it, but the legs are still available)

Bulbs: Included - 1x D&D Aquablue+, 1x TOTA Marineblue, 1x TOTA 10000K, 3x Geismann Actinic+

Disclosures: None, this is an awesome unit, it is VERY powerful lighting

Price: $180 shipped

Pics: Dont mind the dust, I will clean it before buyer picks up

t5fixture.JPG

t5overtankoriginalbulb.JPG

lightfansswitches.JPG

shot of lights w/ leg

lightlegs.jpg

if buyer wants, I will include the gas strut suspension system that I built seen here for $10 extra to cover shipping

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...f=9&t=95478

murphy you know you want it...lol

jonmar, the overall width of the unit is : 24"

however it comes with a fan, which makes it 25.5"

if you were putting it in a canopy or something then you could remove the fan, but its pretty beneficial

lol......god.........sorry dude....Im not all there

the funny thing is that I actually went and measured the length after your post even though I knew it was obviously 24"

the width is 11" total...height is about 3"

murphy,

you gotta get this light setup. the bulbs alone would run close to $90. I'll buy more comics off of you to help fund your lights.

Brian

Archived