Coral Vue Hydros

*Murrieta* stuff for sale and some free stuff

ELGORDOINAVW

Ok I have a ton of stuff at the house that I want to get rid of. First I have a 125 gallon glass tank, with 10" canopy and stand, Honey Oak color, 20L sump and Mag 18 Pump. Builtin overflow w/2- 1 1/2" drain. Great condition. $450 *also includes a spare rio 2500

SE MH 250 Retro Catalina brand never used w/ brand new 20K bulb $90

Also have a Corallife 150 HQI 8 months life left, used for 3 months 10K $10

1. Anonimity

AQ 500 $15

OK... now for the free stuff, I have a Top Fathom 500. Sweet design similar to ASM but PVC. Can be retro'd with needle wheel pump, I have tons of used and new supplements.. Calcium, mag, strot, blah blah... Must take it all. 1. Anonymity

Of course if anyone has sponge filters or air pumps, they have no use for I'll take them.

Call me at 951- eight one six -7849

Here's the thing with the top fathom, When I first purchased it I removed the venturi to inspect the build quality. Upon screwing it back I tightened it too much and it cracked on the skimmer body. Top Fathom agreed to replace for free, since it was new and un-used. I being sooo lazy didn't hassle with it. That same laziness keeps me from shipping it to anyone, and so I prefer pickup only.

Here's the thing with the top fathom, When I first purchased it I removed the venturi to inspect the build quality. Upon screwing it back I tightened it too much and it cracked on the skimmer body. Top Fathom agreed to replace for free, since it was new and un-used. I being sooo lazy didn't hassle with it. That same laziness keeps me from shipping it to anyone, and so I prefer pickup only.

Everyone has been PM'd back. Call me for any further questions. phone number is listed in first post.

Archived