inTank Media Baskets

FS: Nanotuners 3.24 upgraded Biocube BC14 hood

Lilrascal

I got rid of my biocube 14 tank due to a crack in the plastic that caused a leak. I have since gotten a CAD 34G. Therefore I am selling the hood to my BC14. I have upgraded it with the nanotuners 3.24 upgrade. This gives it 72 watts of PC lighting. The extra bulb is a 50/50 bulb, giving it a nice look. The BC14 fans were replaced with nanotuners standard flow fans.

All the work has been done for you, no need to void the warranty on your original hood. Includes all electrical plugs, with separate plugs for moonlights, and fans. Everything is working and in good condition.

Asking $75 plus shipping from WI, or local pickup.

I got rid of my biocube 14 tank due to a crack in the plastic that caused a leak. I have since gotten a CAD 34G. Therefore I am selling the hood to my BC14. I have upgraded it with the nanotuners 3.24 upgrade. This gives it 72 watts of PC lighting. The extra bulb is a 50/50 bulb, giving it a nice look. The BC14 fans were replaced with nanotuners standard flow fans.

All the work has been done for you, no need to void the warranty on your original hood. Includes all electrical plugs, with separate plugs for moonlights, and fans. Everything is working and in good condition.

Asking $75 plus shipping from WI, or local pickup.

sent you pm

Archived