Coral Vue Hydros

WTB: NOW! I need a 20'' and 24'' lighting systems PC's or T5's

murphy_5

I need these right now one 20'' for my 10G and one 24'' for my 28G Bowfront if someone can help me out here that would be awesome!!! I would like a PC system for my 10G 20'' Only softies...I would perferab;y like a T5HO for my 28G something like the nova extreme...but nothing too crazy! Please PM me if you have anything I am ready to buy right now.

I have a Finnex 3x36W 20" fixture. Comes with two bulbs. The other bulb is a bit too old.

I've modded a fan into there that runs on a separate adapter. Professional mod, you can't even tell it was a modification to the system.

PM me if you're interested.

I have a 24" 6 bulb T5 unit w/ individual reflectors, dual switches (dusk/dawn effect) and factory installed fan (runs w/ one of the dual switches)

comes with legs if you want or a custom gas strut lower/raise system that I built

I can match $220 shipped

Let me know

Well I think I found a 20'' light...the TEK's are awesome but a little more than i wanted to spend. Still looking for a good 24'' with good bulbs will try PC's if needed nothing to great just some softies and shrooms, tons of LR :)

I'm not too good with the DIY retro fits but I am interested in those :) Are they alreay in a hood or do I still need to put them in it????

murphy, I didnt notice your location, I'll go $200 and I'll deliver it to your door

I would if I could, but my Fiance will kill me I just got done with a 7G ADA cube!!! I'm now working on a 10G and this 28G/ I broke down my 55G for a move, and I just like nano's better. I wanted to spend 200 for both sets...and really don't need that much power lol but very nice. How is that thing hung, or mounted???

it is hung by a suspension unit I made that is adjustable by way of a gas strut (like you'd have in the trunk of your car)

so it can be easily lifted out of the way for tank maintenance

Archived