inTank Media Baskets

SOLD: New Tunze Osmolator $155 Shipped

jboogie

Well when you say that $150 is your final offer.It's brand new,I already dropped it down $20 and on top of that I have to pay for shipping and take a 3% paypal hit. Of course I'm going to take the $155.Money talks

Indeed it does.

Grr... (Kicking self for typing "final offer")

Ok... :P

I just really wanted one, and wanted to buy one at a nice even value... I would say I'd pay a bit more, but Mr. Chuck got it fair and square.

Enjoy Mr. Chuck.

Know anyone else with one? :lol:

Yeah,there is a guy on ebay named goodfella7878787878 that has auctions for new Tunze stuff.I tried to win stuff from him but I'm never around during his final bidding hour.He has a Osmolator on there right now for $117.00,but theres 2 more days left for bidding.Well good luck in finding one.

Indeed it does.

Grr... (Kicking self for typing "final offer")

Ok... :P

I just really wanted one, and wanted to buy one at a nice even value... I would say I'd pay a bit more, but Mr. Chuck got it fair and square.

Enjoy Mr. Chuck.

Know anyone else with one? :lol:

lol... I've been watching the forums and ebay for a deal on one for a couple of weeks; most of them on ebay have been closing high enough that by the time you pay shipping, you might as well order direct from one of the major internet sellers. $155 shipped is the best deal I've seen so far, so I jumped on it quick -- sorry if I landed on your toes! :)

Archived