SaltCritters.com

Stuff needs to go

sadielynn

Due to declining health and mounting medical bills I have several things that I am selling . I have to get rid of this stuff ASAP

I would like to sell this as a bundle but will break up for quicker sale .

This is a full set including all of the following:

One Current USA full lighting system. 2x40 watt bulbs plus 1 lunar led light.

Includes 7 brand new bulbs for this light (3 ,50/50 and 3 actinic) and 1 10000k white.

This light has less than 4 months burn time on it (used bulbs will not be included since they need replaced anyways) it was on a 10 gallon reef tank

that I did not have time for due to health .... it is clean, in excellent condition,

and comes with an extra splash guard as well.

$100 keep in mind it comes with 7 NEW light bulbs (more than 20 bucks each)

One Dual Satellite Light Fixture 65W Lunar Light 24 in. No bulbs for this unit . Purchaced from Buehler a member here only it is not a 20 inch it is 24 inches :lol: $56 Includes shipping (what I paid for it from here it wasnt even used as I only had 10 gallon tanks :lol: )

One Odyssea 12 inch 18 watt pc light with bulb. Clean and in excellent condition tho the bulb should be replaced soon.

Used for about 4 months . And will fit a 2.5 AGA tank

$35

One TDS digital specific gravity and salinity test meter. comes with 3 extra sets of batteries

and 1 bottle of calibration fluid (more if I can find them they are unopened unused) . Unit used 6 times. Clean and in excellent condition.

$45

Only stuff marked with shipping includes that in the price

3 bags of 5 gallon oceanic salt mix $5 each

or buy it all for $ 200 bucks and sell off what you dont need or want .. Shipping will be from PA

Bump stuff still avail .

I do need to correct the first light it is 2 x 40 watts (80 watts total) not 2x 20 sorry

all the bulbs are also 40 watts each bulb :)

Archived