Top Shelf Aquatics

55 at 6 months

ziggy222

i started this tank 3-4-2007

55 gallon reef with plenum with 4x54 watt t5,29 gallon sump,1 montiporra,1 pavona-cactus coral,1green hydnophora,1blue echinophyllia,1 watermellon echinophyllia,1trumpet,1open purple an green and 1 red lobo,2 toadstools 1purple and 1neon,gsp,xenia and yellow xenia,red ,green and maroon mushrooms,2 giant frilly shrooms,cabbage coral,yellow polyps,green zoos,purple zoos,1 orange nepthia

my tank on 8-30-2007

55g1.jpg

did you click on it?its as big as i can upload on here and this site don't allow links to flickr photo sharing.i set up the plenum by wrapping vinyl screen around eggcrate like material and covering it with a thin layer of crushed coral and a bit over an inch of sand.it works well.your supposed to put down half inch of sand,then the eggcrate wrapped in screen,then crushed coral,then screen,then 2 inches of sand.in my daughters 10gallon,i just covered the screen wrapped eggcrate with an inch of aragonite and it worked great.

shaggydoo541

Lets see some bigger pics ;) I just use the links to my flickr shots... the clickable pics I couldn't get to work but the links with the img stuff works well.

Archived