Cultivated Reef

Trade I'm Looking for a small light for a 1 gallon

SCUBA BUZZ

hi everyone I want to setup a 1 gallon pico in my office I have the tank, the rock, the frags, and the shrimp i want in it all siting in my display... I just need to get a light, or for that matter even a screw in 50/50 bulb... the trick is this is so far a 100% cost free tank (shrimp was hitchiker, rock was from a guy tearing down his nano, the frags were hitchikers from the live rock, and the tank was sitting by the curb outside someones house, and the aquaclear I'm gunna use was an ex G/F's i managed to keep somehow) so in the tradition of my "cost free" tank I wanted to trade some frags for a small light or even a 50/50 screw in bulb and desk lamp

so heres the deal

I Want ANY 50/50 lighting solution that will fit over a 1 gallon tank measuring 8" x 5" x 6"

I Have to offer many frags to offer including Buzz Bomb Zoo's (see avatar), Kryptonite zoo's, blastomussa merletti, a few frags of galaxy, and some other stuff i cant think of right now...

really no one wants a couple of frags for under $20???

#ell you can buy a 50/50 and a lamp for like $15

com on folks help me make this free tank a reality for me ill even engrave your N-R.com sceen name on the bottom of the tank and post a pic plz folks I want to do this :)

Well, it's not really free because you gotta pay shipping. You probably save more money just getting a light locally.

I like the idea though.

no one localy carries small lights at all i tried and the 50/50 bulbs are not approved for use in canada so no canadian companies carry them except internationals like big al's and they want biggie bucks for em...

Sounds like a good deal till I realized your up north, and shipping to Canada is a PITA from my experiences.

Good Luck.

Luckily I have a business in the michigan border town that i can get hardware shipped to :)

Archived