inTank Media Baskets

FS: 30" Current Satellite 130w Light Fixture

The Saltwater Kid

The Saltwater Kid

I have a 30" Current Satellite 130w Power Compact light fixture w/1 White Lunar light. This fixture is about 1 1/2 years old and is in excellent condition. The bulbs have been replaced once and the bulbs that are in it are about 6 months old. I want $85 SHIPPED! Here is a link if you want to check it out:

http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_ViewItem~idP...ct~CU01014.html

PM me if interested!

Interested. Are there any scratches or anything on the fixture? Everything is included, the splash gaurd, the legs, LED power plug, etc?

Too many bills are due between now and my next paycheck, but that means no bills are due after that check in 2 weeks, so if this is still around I'm going to pick it up from you. It'll be perfect for my new 37 gallon. Hopefully the 37 will be up and running by then, too! Sorry to get your hopes up for today, I thought I'd have the money for it. That seems to be a common theme here in the classifieds. Definitely in 2 weeks though, I promise (and that's not something I do very often).

The Saltwater Kid

I understand completely. I'd like for you to buy it but unfortunately cannot hold it for you so you'll just have to cross your fingers and hope I still have it I guess.

Don't hold it for me, If somebody wants to buy it go for it. It's no big deal, I was going to buy a new one anyways, just happened to see you were selling one. So if I have to go with a new one like originally planned it's fine, just my normal luck! Good luck with the sale!

Free bump for a great light, Current USA makes great stuff.

Don't hold it for me, If somebody wants to buy it go for it. It's no big deal, I was going to buy a new one anyways, just happened to see you were selling one. So if I have to go with a new one like originally planned it's fine, just my normal luck! Good luck with the sale!

Free bump for a great light, Current USA makes great stuff.

what bulbs are currently in it?

i might have some money to throw at you.

Archived