Innovative Marine Aquariums

Cyclop-eeze

spanko

My gobies go nuts for cyclopeeze! All my corals love it after i fed my aussie lord for the first time with it it's feeders were as long as i've ever seen them!

Question:

Is Cyclopeeze the name brand? Is San Franciso's "Cyclops" pretty much the same thing?

I was wondering the same thing... i know they're different... but how much different i dont know... i have only been able to find cyclops so far and not cyclop-eeze

Hi, This post of mine is very beneficial and informative, however there are some specific facts or information that I require. If anyone can help me in this matter then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

Hi, This post of mine is very beneficial and informative, however there are some specific facts or information that I require. If anyone can help me in this matter then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

uhhh... what? :huh:

Probably not a coincidence that backwards, your name is leeBAN

supreme_spork

a little bit of frozen every day here, and *everything* goes nuts... bristleworms and microstars come out from hiding, all the corals love it, my skunk cleaner gets spastic... and i mash some up for the juice to feed my goni.

heck, i'd eat it myself if it didn't smell so... fishy.

DogfoodEnforcer

i feed cyclopeeze to everything. my "vegetarian" blenny prefers it to his greens.lol. my rhodactis goes nuts, immediately closes up like a flower, and ingests everything i pump in.

the blenny comes up and tries to stick its mouth over the end of the pipette. the cleaner shrimp gets aggressive when cyclopeeze goes into the tank...TO ME! he goes for the fingers and tries to make me drop the pipette. no clue why...as he gets more if im holding on to it.lol. it reaches up the pipette with its arms and grabs handfuls of the stuff, then swims off to it's area, trailing a stream of cyclopeeze.lol

ive gone through freeze-dried, flake, and am now using the frozen bar. the frozen bar is pretty sweet. better than having the freeze dried stuff soak for a day. i had some soaking overnight last night...from early afternoon to the next day at lunchtime...so 24 hours...and most is still floating. even after stirring it a bunch of times.lol

like the person before you said... the freeze-dried likes to float... so i guess it depends on what fish you keep... i personally cant find the frozen anywhere either.. not sure what im gonna do yet

• 6 years later...

Do they sell just Cyclopeeze frozen? My fish and corals, etc love it, but I don't really use the mysis.

Archived