inTank Media Baskets

FS: custom RR 37g "cube", RR20L w/ stand/canopy, 6x24w 24" T5 fixture

latazyo

Im selling these items in because Im converting to a new setup

Item 1: 6 bulb T5 fixture

Stats: six 24w bulbs, the fixture is intended for a 24" tank, individual reflectors on all bulbs

Status: used about 1 year, bulbs used about 1 year, bulbs probably have a few more months in them

Features: acrylic shield to protect bulbs from splash, 2 switches for dusk/dawn effect, built in fan (runs with one of the switches)...excellent cooling fan, I have the legs for the fixture (but I suspended it, but the legs are still available)

Bulbs: Included - 1x D&D Aquablue+, 1x TOTA Marineblue, 1x TOTA 10000K, 3x Geismann Actinic+

Disclosures: None, this is an awesome unit, it is VERY powerful lighting....I guess the only disclosure is that I dont know the brand name (its not a TEK)

Price: $200

Pics: Dont mind the dust, I will clean it before buyer picks up

t5fixture.JPG

t5overtankoriginalbulb.JPG

lightfansswitches.JPG

shot of lights w/ legs http://bitz.net/~latazyo/Pics/Aqua/37RR/lightlegs.jpg

Item 2: RR 37g Custom Acrylic "cube"

Features: 1/2" cast acrylic aquarium built by Reefmania (out of minneapolis area), black acrylic back, black acrylic internal overflow, eurobrace made and installed by yours truly, 2" drain all plumbing and bulkhead included, low pro/low visability eggcrate cover included

Disclosures: No significant scratches, only normal incidental scratches you'd expect in a used acrylic tank....none of them are distracting or very noticeable, tiny chip from router on inside edge of eurobrace (facing backwards so you can never see it, unless you like standing behind your tank and looking out into the room)

Price: $200

Pics: I will clean all algae, etc...there are TONS more pics by clicking my red house

newbrace.JPG

2incoupling.JPG

before eurobrace was added

37rremptyashell.jpg

tankwsand.JPG

Item 3: RR 20L

Features: Internal Glass upper corner overflow, stand w/ storage space (or room for sump), Canopy w/ 4 bulb spiral PC fixture (all 6500k bulbs, only a few months old), 1" drain w/ bulkhead

Disclosures: None, this is a great tank, the stand is DIY and painted w/ flat black paint...its no ocicat stand/canopy, let's say that, but its still nice enough

Price: $50

Pics: I'll clean the tank before you pick it up

20lcanopyopenlightson.JPG

20loverflowdrain.JPG

20lstandopen.JPG

more pics at http://bitz.net/~latazyo/Pics/Aqua/37RR/382007/ (most labelled fuge...)

SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS

1. this tank is not just sitting empty, its still in use, so I need to have my new tank ready to rock and roll before I can drain this one and transfer the livestock....so Items 1 and 2 will not be available for a few weeks (I need to drill/overflow/build canopy/wire lights on the new tank before I can move things into it)

2. If someone wants both items 1 and 2 I will go $350 AND deliver the items within st louis area

thanks for looking, dont be afraid to PM me with questions

leighton

hmmm I am going to the Illinoi vs Mizzou game this weekend....thinking about it. I need to check it out to see how much new something like this would cost me

eddie, where are you located

there's no way the tank will be ready this weekend (check out special consideration number 1)

BUT: if you're close by we can meet halfway or something at a later date, if you ultimately decide to pick it up

I'm in Kansas City, I was thinking perhaps of stopping by and checking it out. I did stop by Petco and tried to convince them that the 33 cube they have there should be for sale too but they wouldn't budge =/

BUMP : Everything still available!

I'll meet halfway for people in Springfield, MO.......KC, MO.......Chicago, Indianapolis, Louisville, Memphis, Iowa City.......

this is a large area!!!!!!!

Archived