Innovative Marine Aquariums

48'' Sunpod 2x150, Coralife 65 skimmer, Coralife mini aqualight for sale!

murphy_5

Ok guys as some of you know I'm getting ready in advance for the big move...so I've made up my mind I'm parting out my 55G. I'm gonna stick with nano's from now on. I will be adding some misc. hardware to this thread but as of right now I have a 48'' Sunpod 150w x 2 for sale used since June (6.5hr photo period) so its just past the broke in period :) has a nice blue tint its using the standard 14K bulbs. I have a Coralife Super Skimmer 65 up for sale works good but has some coraline on it. I also have a Coralife Mini Aqualight (I have only used once) I just got this and I was going to use it to light my 7G but got a 70w MH instead...Soon the tank and stand will be up for sale they are 55G Perfecto and matching perfecto stand. I will also have a AC110 fuge up on here. These will be local pickup only. All the other equipment I am willing to ship (lights, skimmer, fuge) And now for some pics :)

some of the mini light

and skimmer

Sunpod $300/ +shipping if needed, Coralife Skimmer $50/ +shipping if needed, Mini Aqualight $25/ +shipping if needed :) Oh and I will have 2 Koralia 3's for sale soon too :)

for the sunpod, does the two MH have seperate switches or they both come on at the same time? I have the sunpod 20inch and was just wondering because i'm thinking about making a "east to west sunrise to sunset" photoperiod for my upcomming 75g.

for the sunpod, does the two MH have seperate switches or they both come on at the same time? I have the sunpod 20inch and was just wondering because i'm thinking about making a "east to west sunrise to sunset" photoperiod for my upcomming 75g.

No its just one switch for the lights and one switch for the lunar lights white and blue

price for the ac110?

I can do that with the Mini Aqualight (for fuge light) all you would need is another 10K bulb :) Lets say $50 seems fair

Archived