inTank Media Baskets

New additions to the 7.5

caja

Here's the green bali mushrooms from justphish. Very nice piece. The mouths are a bright green and they have bright green stripes and flecks throughout.

Next rock has carribean blue zoos and mushrooms, also from justphish. The shrooms are so cool looking! They blend in with the rock.

A small rock with two orange and one blue-green ricordea from justphish. The green striped mushroom I took out of my other tank.

SeaMountain

dem's sur is purdy caja! I can'ts wait to git home and see wha my zoos r lookin' like!

Nice looking schtuff there caja! JP is a top vendor on my list so far! B)

Full tank shot as requested. You can really see the size of the mushroom rock in the full tank shot.

Do you like my tank decorations? Tupperwear with loose shroom and some zoos and of course, the mag-float! :)

Great looking stuff, Caja. Love those zooanthids. The green looks pretty sweet.

Love those striped shrooms, too. Wish I hadn't given mine away as a birthday present to another reefer. Thought I still had a spare in the tank that would propagate. No such luck. Anyone with a few they'd like to ship out?

Your tank is looking great! All the pieces are stunning.

I almost always have some sort of container in one of my tanks. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Here's another update shot. I've added a colt coral and a xenia, a small feather duster, which hides whenever someone comes near the tank and a neon dottyback. There's also a tiny little pep in there somewhere and a female mithrax crab. Oh and a piece of chaetomorpha spiralis macroalge that Dave ESPI sent me in a goodie bag I got from him.

Another diatom bloom seems to be trying to get going, so I'll keep an eye on that. Otherwise the tankis looking good.

Archived