Innovative Marine Aquariums

50G aquarium & substrate

gulfsurfer101

gulfsurfer101

For sale, 50 gallon tank with live sand and aquarium decor and large stars and stripes puffer and small green puffer. I have not attemted to try going reef with tank but paln on using the money towards a high quality lighting system. Tank has may extras that come with it live local live rocks with cool inverts and quality marine decorations. Asking 175, Mathis, TX, will deliver to the Corpus Christi area for an additional 50 dollars.

gulfsurfer101

This offer still stands, I will be willing to sell the fish alone and is listed in the livestock section. I'm about thirty minutes outside of corpus christi and will accept 75 for the large stars and stripes puffer. He has the personality of a traned dog. The tank will include NO 18'' flourescent, live sand and larger piece of live rock plastic and porcelin realistic deco, many other aquarium decoration peices. If you wann go theFW rout I will also throw in a 60 gallon FW filter and heater. 125 for aquarium and supplies or 175 for aquarium suppies and fish. Will consider dropping the driving fee if you live around corpus christi and can't pick it up.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived