Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Aquaglobe 200 powerheads

critmin

I have some extra AQ-200F Aquaglobe powerheads (200 gph 3' max head) from a group buy that are brand new. These are comparable to maxi-jet 400 and 600 but they are smaller. You can see how small they are in the pictures. They also have a similar impeller cover design to the aquaclear powerheads, that allows you to adjust the direction of flow 360 degrees without decreasing the flow rate. These powerheads come with an intake guard, a nozzle narrower and a flow adjuster. The adapter says that they run on 6 watts of power but I had a friend test them with and he found out that they actually only use 3 watts, and the AC adapter is separate from the powerhead which reduces heat transfer to the tank. I got these for my nano because they just seemed so well suited but now I have more than I need so I am trying to get rid of the extras.

Here is a link for some info on the powerheads:

http://www.justphish.com/product_info.php?...0e1a2e34f9bc12d

I am asking for $5 a powerhead plus shipping which using usps flat rate boxes should be about $9 and I think I can fit about 10 in a box. I am in Sherman Oaks 91423.

When I got these pumps they came in plain white boxes. This is picture is just to show what they would look like at the store. So they do not come with this box. I don't know how important the box is though, haha.

8ceb_1.jpg

These are pictures of the actual pumps.

Aquaglobe1.jpg

Aquaglobe2.jpg

Moderators if this is in violation of any NR rules please delete this thread. I do not mean any disrespect to the forum.

XxViEtXjUStiNxX

I have some of these power heads and honestly, you can not go wrong with the price! I tested it with my kw meter and it actually uses 3 watts. Everything works exactly as stated. I love the 360 degree feature. It enables me to point my flow anywhere in the tank without actually having to move the powerhead. A++ on this product. I run 4 on my frag tank.

in my experience, these pumps do not last more than 4 months in saltwater. i've owned several. i don't mean to poop on your sale... sorry. i just feel obligated to warn people.

in my experience, these pumps do not last more than 4 months in saltwater. i've owned several. i don't mean to poop on your sale... sorry. i just feel obligated to warn people.

No, it's fine, I am actually glad you mentioned that because I forgot to add that they have been modified. I figured out the reason why people were complaining about their durability. It mostly has to do with the impeller cover and the way it fits. I had problems with them too but after I made my modifications they have had no problems. Thanks.

Archived