inTank Media Baskets

1/2 Gallon v1.1

SpencerShepard

SpencerShepard

thanks for the comments.

hardware is a coralife 10w 50/50 screw-in compact fluorescent, an a modified elite mini submersible filter.

top-up is every other day. i probably go through a litter of water every 3 weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
SpencerShepard

This tank was set up at my work (an LFS). The boss made me take it down after receiving a complaint that it was cruel....and that was after I had taken the shrimp out. If anyone could tell me how you can be cruel to something that lacks a brain or any cognitive ability, I'd appreciate it.

This tank was set up at my work (an LFS). The boss made me take it down after receiving a complaint that it was cruel....and that was after I had taken the shrimp out. If anyone could tell me how you can be cruel to something that lacks a brain or any cognitive ability, I'd appreciate it.

Oh Man !!! Some people really do need a effin' life ! LOL

Thats the kind of statement that comes from a person who is gonna go out to dinner tonite and eat shrimp fried rice, then drive home in their hummer and ##### about gas prices. Obviously someone that has to complain about a fishtank is either jealous, hates you, is kissing someones ass, or is just a jackass that is angry they got snuffed in grade school.

Too bad, the tank was really comin along. Time to set up a v 1.3 stealth style in a cup in the desk draw.

Archived