SaltCritters.com

One updated picture of 25....

Fishtails

I'd like to post a shot of my tank that I took yesterday.

Since my last time posting I've added a T.R Fighting Conch, some more mushroom frags and everything is growing fine and soon I'll be adding more LR, a refugium, a pr. of clowns, and some more coral frags. OF course I'll post pictures, but I'd like to post this one for you all to see...

BTW, I added 2 more PH's into tank so I could get more water circulation giving me 625 gph total(25x turnover). The results were amazing. I got a nice ripple on the top of the water, my tank temps. dropped a little(now 82-83*F). The MH also shimmers much more..B)

Only losses were 2 Scarlet "reef" crabs due to them outgrowing their shells and me not having any.:*(

SeaMountain

Does the Turbo on the back glass get lonely?!

Nothing like an empty canvas to play with! :D Mine has only been up for two months and already I have another tank bought and in teh planning stages! B)

Palaegic, in about 1 or 2 mths. this tank will look completely different from this picture. I'll let you see the pictures.

SeaMountain, that astrea has 3 other friends to play with, but there is one lonely astrea who decided to go into the overflow and can't seem to find his way out.:D

Archived