Innovative Marine Aquariums

Dave Espi - Best purchase ever!

jflysmooth

jflysmooth

I bought some coral from Dave a while ago and figured it'd be decent of me to spread the good news. He sent me some xenia and some macroalgae with a bunch of baby shrooms on it as extras. I think there were 5 or 6 of them. There were no heating packs or anything, but it was very nice weather and we'd discussed it. To top off the excellent service at an incredibly low price, the xenia I got was gigantic. Even beyond all this, Dave has put up with countless questions and given me loads of free advice. He is a wealth of information and from all my experiences with him I'd say that he does his utmost to provide for the care of the animals. Dave is a good businessman and stands behind his sales 1000%. My hat is off to you Master Espi. Keep up the great work.

SeaMountain

Given the new group of friends I have at NR.com and the bad influence they exude... All I can say is I wish ESPI were around to guide us! Whatever it was which caused him to vanish... Damn. I don't want any part of something that hideous.

The answer is out there... :)

Now. Post some pic's of this great Xenia! B)

• 3 weeks later...

I just recieved a package from Dave as well. The package itself didn't arrive in the greatest condition, but the contents seemed okay. I got some LS from him to add some more biodiversity to the tank, and one of his micro PH's. He threw in some B-Ionic, some brine eggs and a big piece of spiral macroalgae.

Very good person to work with, big heart and willing to please in his own twisted and warped way.

Thank Dave.

• 4 months later...

Archived