ReefCleaners.org

koralia nano?

NanoClown

Very nice, I could def go for 2 of those in my tank! I tried a #2 and it was way too huge :( Any idea when those will hit the states?

Whatever the actual price, it'll be less than the Tunze.

I'd def be into one for less than $50

the tunze is rated 660 gph stock, weirdo.

petsolutions
Under $30. FishSupply.com aka SeaSide in HB had the 1's for $29 for a short time so I'm assuming these will be between $20-30.

I'll see to it that my boss picks these up as soon as they become available. I'm interested in them as well.

John

Just to let you know it arrived today and im really pleased with it. Its a bit bigger than say a golfball so it's pretty unobtrusive and ideal for a cube i would think. I have a 20long so i think im gonna need another one. It's also totally silent too.

Rich

Wow, Golfball size? I can't wait to get one into my BC14...

no...bit bigger tan a golfball

DSC00153.jpg

sorry...quick crappy cameraphone pic for scale

Rich

EL CHUPACABRA
i want one too! I wish they are able to have the wire connected by the magnet clamp that's outside the tank. Is that possible?

Check out my display tank, I have a #3 power wire running through my plumbing. Super clean look.

no...bit bigger tan a golfball

DSC00153.jpg

Looks like you have big golf balls out there...

Check out these pumps. You can throw so many of the smaller ones in for those insane sps flow tanks. I do have to say I do love my koralina 3 in my 20L, but the cheap rios are what really get things stirred up and random in there.

...which is why i said a bit bigger than a golfball!!! :D i dont play golf was just trying give a rough idea!!! I could have said a lot smaller than a football...but then your footballs are like rugby balls so confusion would have reigned and it would've just turned into some kind of monty python sketch :D:D:D

Hope the pic helps!!

Rich

Archived