Innovative Marine Aquariums

Custom 7 gal minibow canopy. Trade for zoo's

reefphreak

reefphreak

This canopy has holes for 3" cpu fans which are included. All you need is grilles. It will accomodate 2 32 watt csl retros if you snip a 1/4 inch off of one end of the tin reflector so it will clear the fans. I would think you could fit 3 retros if you place them strategically and snip the reflectors just right. I'll post a pic of the canopy that is for sale first and then a pic of my canopy so you can see the retros in it. I want to trade this canopy for a few nice zoo colonies. Make offers with pics and we can go from there. reefphreak@attbi.com

How much do you want for it? Post the eBay link if you do list it there.

2 more questions, did you make it yourself, and how much would you charge to make one for a 10g?

reefphreak

I did make it myself and I can make one for a 10 gallon but not right now because I need to make one for my 26 bow that I'm picking up tomorrow. It would be at least a month before I could make another on for somebody but I would love to do it after that for you. You guys offer me a price and I'll take the best price. I will ship it priority to you and you can pay me by paypal or money order. reefphreak@attbi.com

Archived