Pod Your Reef

150W PFO Mini Pendant+Ballast

Fishtails

Ok, well I move out for college the 24th. I've got my LR gone, now need to get rid of the light. It's a 150W PFO Mini Pendant + a 150W PFO HQI ballast. Bulb is a generic 10K(I bought off Ebay, was supposed to be 20K, definitely not. =( Also has a Coralife 20K bulb that is *supposidly* has 6mths. use but doesn't fire for me. Maybe I never let it try to fire long enough, but the 10K usually fires within seconds to a few minutes of the ballast being on. The pendant is practically new. It was ordered on 7/5/07 and received 5 days later, so it has a little over a months use, but no scratches, dings, whatsoever. I will also include a makeshift hanging kit which I made from some hanging chain, ceiling nails/screws, and 'S' hooks which hold really well since the pendant is so light.

I am willing to ship, my only method will be Fedex though, and more than likely I'll overnight it at no extra cost, but be aware that with the weight of the ballast(I'd say atleast 10lbs)shipping might be a little higher, esp. if you live further away. I will charge regular cost of shipping though.

Now, if you want to work something out, we can do 175 now OBO shipped overnight/insured. Please no lowballing, and I can provide pictures if seriously interested.

Thanks NR crowd.

Archived