inTank Media Baskets

FS 24gal AP & lots more

atwater

atwater has a buyer ...me... who would pay him instantly plus

shipping cost for the tank and the sunpod. Now hes losing out

on a sale, cause he wont ship.

^ and that's up to him to ship, isn't it? ;)

UPS likes to use the "it was packed improperly" reason to deny my claims even though I had Kinkos pack it up for me. Interesting, huh? I wouldn't risk it either since it's a glass tank.

However, if you were willing to pay for packaging by Kinkos/FedEx and all shipping costs and didn't hold me liable for a broken tank except to help you file a claim, I'd probably ship it. Packing and shipping would end up costing a bundle though.

Bump for a good deal.

^ and that's up to him to ship, isn't it? ;)

UPS likes to use the "it was packed improperly" reason to deny my claims even though I had Kinkos pack it up for me. Interesting, huh? I wouldn't risk it either since it's a glass tank.

However, if you were willing to pay for packaging by Kinkos/FedEx and all shipping costs and didn't hold me liable for a broken tank except to help you file a claim, I'd probably ship it. Packing and shipping would end up costing a bundle though.

Bump for a good deal.

Thanks Bro

Still for sale

u think i could get the sunpod 150W for $150 or $170. i live in Northridge im interested in getting the sunpod i already have a jbj 24g cube jst wanted to upgrade my lighting let me know thanks....

Phixion thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard.

and plus thats what insurance is for. How do you expect to

sell something if 90% of your potential buyers live out of

state?

I sell on ebay and I ship all the time. Yes there has been a few

incidents, mainly with UPS. But always got reinbursed for it.

But all and all no problems. Esp with Fed Ex...If you pack your

items extremely well...most cases there is no problem..

atwater has a buyer ...me... who would pay him instantly plus

shipping cost for the tank and the sunpod. Now hes losing out

on a sale, cause he wont ship.

Actually it's not stupid at all. What a copout to say when things don't go your way. ;) Some people (Atwater for example) just aren't comfortable with shipping an item like that, and it can be a hassle to pack it as well. I can't blame him as I just sold my AP12 and would NOT ship it either. I almost always prefer to sell locally anyways because of the convenience, abundance of reefers out here where we live and almost no chance of someone shafting you on the deal either.

I SECOND THAT PHIXION.... DON'T WANT TO GET IN ON THIS HEATED ARGUMENT, BUT I WORK FOR A ONE OF THESE SHIPPING COMPANIES MENTIONED, AND I WOULD NEVER SHIP ANYTHING LIKE THIS AQUAPOD. IT IS REALLY FRAGILE, AND UNLESS YOU SEE HOW PACKAGES ARE HANDLED BEHIND CLOSED DOORS WHEN SHIPPED, YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND...

ATWATER, TRY LISTING ON CRAIGSLIST AS WELL AS RECYCLER...

JUST MY 2CENTS

I SECOND THAT PHIXION.... DON'T WANT TO GET IN ON THIS HEATED ARGUMENT, BUT I WORK FOR A ONE OF THESE SHIPPING COMPANIES MENTIONED, AND I WOULD NEVER SHIP ANYTHING LIKE THIS AQUAPOD. IT IS REALLY FRAGILE, AND UNLESS YOU SEE HOW PACKAGES ARE HANDLED BEHIND CLOSED DOORS WHEN SHIPPED, YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND...

ATWATER, TRY LISTING ON CRAIGSLIST AS WELL AS RECYCLER...

JUST MY 2CENTS

Even a person that works for the shippers agrees. That oughta tell you something Nynex. ;)

Thanks guys.

I recently did a walk through with a big shipping company and experienced first hand how they treat package items!

Needless to say I will not ship anything that is prone to arriving in millions of pieces.

u think i could get the sunpod 150W for $150 or $170. i live in Northridge im interested in getting the sunpod i already have a jbj 24g cube jst wanted to upgrade my lighting let me know thanks....

PMed you.

Is the tank still available? This is UCLA.irie's girlfriend. He has been in the process of moving his 24g aquapod up to LA from San Diego tonight. He had previously decided to drill a hole for a new return flow while the tank was drained, and the tank cracked while we were drilling! He is currently en route to his apartment near UCLA, and he needs a new AP as soon as possible. It is especially a tragedy because he had a brand new stand waiting for it up in LA. It is a stand specifically for an aquapod, so we need to find one! He would be willing to pick it up! Thanks

Is the tank still available? This is UCLA.irie's girlfriend. He has been in the process of moving his 24g aquapod up to LA from San Diego tonight. He had previously decided to drill a hole for a new return flow while the tank was drained, and the tank cracked while we were drilling! He is currently en route to his apartment near UCLA, and he needs a new AP as soon as possible. It is especially a tragedy because he had a brand new stand waiting for it up in LA. It is a stand specifically for an aquapod, so we need to find one! He would be willing to pick it up! Thanks

PM you

Archived