Coral Vue Hydros

My Sebaes, how...

Pet-Lover

I have 2 sebaes in my tank.

and 1 is Big, all coloured and healthy, and the other is small shrinks up, not sticky and is now going up a rock?

my first question is, how do i get the first anemone to split? healthily? im trying to feed it everyday/alot but its still not splitting.

my second question is why is this anemone going up a rock? i have never seen these anemones on a rock before.

its a 29 gallon,

my lighting is good enough, now that you say that it moved to the back of the tank, where the light is less intense. its a 150W MH *a bit more then 5w/gallon*

watts per gallon means nothing, but your lighting is alright. what bulb are you using?

when they move around like that, it usually means they aren't happy. try getting it out and then when you have it in a good place, feed it and do whatever you can to make it happy there. even if that means..... ;) lol jk

keep in mind that both of your sebaes will outgrow that tank in a short period of time. they get fairly large.

Tim

its the stock bulb, but when i need it changed im going to get a phoenix 14k

im aware of them growing really big, but thats why i want my sebae (the good one) to split now, and trade. the less healhy one back to the lfs

Archived