ReefCleaners.org

Moving soon. Need to sell equipment as soon as all livestock sells!

PotysGSXR

thanks paul. the 4 acans are already opening up with their tenticles. the zoa should be comeing out... and the harlys are together in the front of the tank.. i think they are hungry. when did you feed them last?

IMG_1484w.JPG

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanks paul. the 4 acans are already opening up with their tenticles. the zoa should be comeing out... and the harlys are together in the front of the tank.. i think they are hungry. when did you feed them last?

IMG_1484w.JPG

I think it's best to feed them right away. I haven't fed them in awhile.

IMG_1484w.JPG

omg you have acans that look identical to dendros?!

CONFUSION MAKER! Stop it with your high pressure selling techniques!

sorry this is the green one.

Picture_019w.jpg

paul can you tell me what kind of acan this is?

Yup. Lightless it is, but the retro I have fits perfectly in it.

Ahh, ok! Good price on the lights!! So $100 takes all for it? ;) (refering to tank, filter, lights)

I need to move this stuff out.

Candy Cane (3 heads) - $8

Blasto - $40

Various Zoa frags - EEs, Fire and ice (but the white turned to gray), Goochsters, Lord of the Rings, Armour of Gods, LE toadstool, Pink/Green Polyp Cat's Paws, Orange Digi, Varoius Shooms.

$5-$10 per frag.

Aw shoot. just realized i posted in the wrong thread. BUT to rectify things, I also will give deals to anyone who wants needs equipment (minus the TRUVU).

I also have a calc test kit thats practially new, acryllic buffer, the salt testing thing... I forget its name, maxjiet 1200... etc...

To bad if you were flying on EVA AIR i could hook you up.

PS if you never sell that tank with canopy and base i accept gifts hehe i would get it but kinda broke :(

Archived