ReefCleaners.org

anyone longboard?

seagul

i know alot you californians longboard!!

im an outcast in michigan here when i wip out the 60" dancer.

if you longboard and are looking for some good gear(trucks,wheels) pm me.

definetly will trade.

i want a supaflex. or a bmw street caver. have either? :(

SUPAFLEX!!!!!!

haha nope, alls i have left is my home made dancer, my slalom boards, and a modded s9 Downhill

i have lotsa trucks for sale tho cheapppp.

randall 150's(never ridden)/ 2 pairs of randall 180's one pair with dh plates

and a pair of indy 215's

i dont want any of your stuff, but lettin you know that cali doesnt have all the fun with longboardin, i represent south carolina longboarders!

but does anyone here skimboard????

HeyLookItsCaps

trans 9 son :) i live AT the beach. so i do all those fun sports. whats your bombest set of wheels and bearing for my sec 9 bamboo edition.

trans 9 son :) i live AT the beach. so i do all those fun sports. whats your bombest set of wheels and bearing for my sec 9 bamboo edition.

ill throw you, powerpaw instigators, 74 a 70 mm, (55$ brand new), ill take 35 shipped obo, with your choice of harry ball bearings, or speed GOG's., plus ill throw in 2 free bone reds when i ordered them they spilled out of the box(gayyyyyyyy)

if anyone needs trucks ill hook up the deals fat.

25 shipped for any stock set of trucks

randall 150's

randall 180's

and 30 shipped for

180's with dh plates(50$ brand new)

or indy 215's(50$ brand new)

if you buy any 2 pairs of trucks ill throw in khiro rubber wedges for freeee.

will trade for 175watt mh bulbs

powerheads

or frags.

civicstikated
ill throw you, powerpaw instigators, 74 a 70 mm, (55$ brand new), ill take 35 shipped obo, with your choice of harry ball bearings, or speed GOG's., plus ill throw in 2 free bone reds when i ordered them they spilled out of the box(gayyyyyyyy)

if anyone needs trucks ill hook up the deals fat.

25 shipped for any stock set of trucks

randall 150's

randall 180's

and 30 shipped for

180's with dh plates(50$ brand new)

or indy 215's(50$ brand new)

if you buy any 2 pairs of trucks ill throw in khiro rubber wedges for freeee.

will trade for 175watt mh bulbs

powerheads

or frags.

Got any Bones Reds? I'm on some Pleasuretools right now and I'm not liking them as much as I did the Reds. Am I supposed to put bearing spacers in if I'm sliding? Yes, I'm a noobie shredder.

Got any Bones Reds? I'm on some Pleasuretools right now and I'm not liking them as much as I did the Reds. Am I supposed to put bearing spacers in if I'm sliding? Yes, I'm a noobie shredder.

i only have 2 bone red bearings so that wont get you far.

but ask any vet shredder, harry ball bearings and speed GOG's are a completely higher level than reds.

gogs are DH racing bearings, super fast, harry balls are what i like to call all purpose bearings.

im really looking for a powerhead, so if you have a cheapo layin around throw it at me, ill throw you your choice of the bearings, gogs run 30 new i think, harry balls are the same i beleive? im not sure.

or 15 shipped. like i said im looking for 175 metal halide bulbs also, will trade a pair of trucks with bearings for a bulb, im really open to alot of trades. so if you dont wanna spend cash.

Archived