Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Bio Cube 29 Gallon Aquarium for sale!

wicked_reef

Hi everyone,

I just bought this great setup a couple of days ago but really want to go with something smaller. I paid $260 + tax, will sell for only $240 and take $40 hit! Local pickup welcome in the SFV area, but can ship if buyer pays for shipping.

I also bought the matching biocube stand but that is returnable, however I will sell it to buyer at cost I paid if interested.

:D

Hi everyone,

I just bought this great setup a couple of days ago but really want to go with something smaller. I paid $260 + tax, will sell for only $240 and take $40 hit! Local pickup welcome in the SFV area, but can ship if buyer pays for shipping.

I also bought the matching biocube stand but that is returnable, however I will sell it to buyer at cost I paid if interested.

:D

how much for the stand?

how much for the stand?

I will only sell the stand if the buyer purchases the bio cube. If two people want to split the cube and stand, I will do that as well.

how much for the stand if someone gets the tank??

I paid $140 and assembled it, so $130 picked up or free delivery if you are local.

Had some questions about location. I am located in LA, but will deliver the tank if anyone is around the area. I am also willing to trade the tank for a 1/15 hp Chiller!

Archived