Coral Vue Hydros

exo skeleton

antonym518

What do you do when your shrimp moalts? (sp?) Do you leave it in there for him and others to eat? Also I have 4 small blue legged hemits two scarlet hermits, two marg snail and one peppermint. is this enough for a cuc for a bc8? or is this too much? What about something to stir up the sand?? Thanks guys

My shrimp just molted this morning and I picked it out. There is no real reason to keep it in there, lots of other stuff for your CUC to eat. It's probably isn't enought mass to mess up nitrate or nitrite too much but it could plug up a filter or powerhead.

Stir up your sand with a turkey baster. This is also the tool of choice to remove a molt from that water

My shrimp just molted this morning and I picked it out. There is no real reason to keep it in there, lots of other stuff for your CUC to eat. It's probably isn't enought mass to mess up nitrate or nitrite too much but it could plug up a filter or powerhead.

Stir up your sand with a turkey baster. This is also the tool of choice to remove a molt from that water

ok, sounds good thanks for the help

Archived