ReefCleaners.org

Just Phish

caja

After a slight miscommunication on my order I finally was able to hook up with JP and he sent me an outstanding selection of mushrooms, ricordea and zooanthids. He even threw in a couple of extra goodies because of our crossed signals.

Other than a slightly leaky bag, all the corals arrived in very good condition. JP did a great job making sure I got everything I wanted and then some.

Thanks JP!

SeaMountain

ditto caja! I must have been next on the list! ;)

My box arrived today a tad wet too. But that was attributable to some FedEx handling and one sharp piece of LR! Everything was bagged well. No fault there...

I went back to JP after a THUMBSUP experience with a 'Clean Up Crew Package' about a month ago. No sense messing around when something is working good for you! A bit of a miscommunication happened here too. But after visiting with JP it all cleared up and was certainly understandable.

Everything is in my tank and after three hours with no lighting...

Both Torch Corals are opened up sweetly and looking HOT. (Only ordered one but two came on one piece of a cool looking tonga branch! Thanks JP!) Zoos are opening up as well, along with the bit of 'extra' JP sent along. And DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!!

My ORANGE RIC is looking sharp after 3 hours as well!!!

(Incidently, I ordered an Orange Ric just so I could participate in the Orange Ric Gallery without hijacking!) ;)

Then my nass snails went right to work as soon as I dropped them.

More than I asked for and JP gave me an outrageous pricing deal to boot!

Overall JP has once again has outdone himself! Congrats on the new 5000 sq ft place too JP! I'll be back! B)www.JustPhish.com :D

SeaMountain

Zoos. Photo doesn't do it justice either. And the Orange Ric can be found in the Orange Ric Gallery. Can't reload the image here.

Thanks JP!

Archived