Top Shelf Aquatics

Reef Stuff for sale SOCAL ONLY

savethereef

savethereef

Hey still cleaning out my closet of some off the things i have left.

I have a Hamilton Tech ReefSun 400w MH with a 14k SE bulb with ballast and ceileing kit Regular price was $329 +tax i am selling it for $200 used for a couple months and its been stored. here is a link for a picture.

Its the second one on the second page

http://www.hamiltontechnology.com/s...ria=&searchCat=

I also have a 3' RETROFIT MAGNETIC SUPER POWER 2 FL 95W KIT

Retrofit 2 Fluorescent Lighting System "Super Power" kit includes: Corrosion resistant Electro-White Light Enhancing Reflector, Quick Disconnect, Moistureproof sockets, 2 - 36" 95 watt Super Actinic Blue T12 VHO fluorescent bulb, All Pre-Wired. Dimensions: L36.75"xW6.75"xH2.5" INCLUDES HAMILTON ELECTRONIC VHO BALLAST

Goes for $206 +tax selling it for $100 bulbs are brand new.

I have a 180g made by Sea clear. Its a peninsula tank meaning its viewable from 3 sides but its clear all around. the tank is has a built in overflow box and is plumbed. the overflow is on the side in the middle. the dims are 72x24x24 it has loclines and all bulkheads. It has scratches and i started removing them but got lazy and stoped. it also has some crazing were the canopy sat on and one one side. If you wanted to use it as a peninsula tank you have to buff it on the 3 sides. but if you want to go traditional and place it againts a wall you can just paint one side then. This tank does not Leak and it has no cracks. i am selling it for $250 for tank only.

Also if you have some tunze stuff and want to work out trade + cash let me know other than that for sale thanks

Archived