Coral Vue Hydros

Crakeur

Satchmo

This post really should have come a year ago, but I don't get in here much. Crakeur is the shiz. I've traded with him, split orders with him, and been to his home and office for raids on his tank. Can't say enough about this guy. Crak's as good-natured as they come and he's a friggin' ####er to boot. He single-handedly stocked one of my tanks, and his generosity extends well outside the realm of reefing.

Awesome guy who's become a good friend. Have no reservations about dealing with the Crackhead, he doesn't disappoint. Just don't make direct eye-contact and you'll be fine.

good to hear. I hate when you take something off of someone's hands and it goes to pot. A friend of mine converted his 72 fish only tank to a reef and he dropped his two clowns and three tangs into our 180 and they got the crap beat out of them and everything died other than one hippo tang. I felt awful. He called every day for a week to see how they were doing and I didn't have the stones to tell him they didn't live passed the second day.

Hydno looks fine in the 10 under PC's right now: ...flesh expanded & flapping around like a sack in August. Just want it to heal up a bit before I mount it under the halides in the 65: flame angel is bound to pick at it now.

>sniff< It's kinda like "Stand by Me"...the one with Corey Feldman, not Morgan Freeman....

oops: we're helping Crakeur hijack his own thread: that figures.

funny, I was watching Maverick the other night (possibly the lames tv night ever but my daughter seemed to love it, although she was completely absrobed by the met game last night so go figure). Anyway, toward the beginning of the movie, there is a bank robbery and Danny Glover has a cameo as the head bank robber. He has two associates with him and one of them has one line and that guy is Sir Corey Feldman.

Wow....Corey Feldman ....last time I saw him was on VH-1's 'where are they now' along with his best pal Corey Haim. The last decent movie those two guys made was 'Lost Boys'. I always wondered how the hell those two mooks ever got so famous in the eighties........

pretty boy haim was popular based on looks and an early acting career that showed some promise (Lucas anyone?). The other Corey was acting from a very early age and rode the good looking corey's coattails until they both crashed and burned on drugs and other fun things.

I know all of this because watching their collective misery on the behind the music/where are the now/E true hollywood story is a guilty pleasure I no longer keep a secret. I love other people's pain and suffering.

Archived