Coral Vue Hydros

Hewlet Packard rx3715 PDA/PocketPC and JBJ ATO Unit

Seanfg89

I have a used HP rx3715 Mobile Media Companion (HP's name for PDA/PocketPC) for sale or for trade.

Here is a webpage with the information about it including tech specs.

http://www.amazon.com/HP-iPAQ-RX3715-Pocket-PC/dp/B0002DV9DC

http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quicksp...a/11960_na.HTML

My quick overview of it- Has built in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Digital Camera with photo editing software, can go online, do e-mail, watch movies and videos, listen to music and other audio files. Can play plenty of different games made for Pocket PC's. Has Microsft Mobile Word and Excel, can write directly on screen and have device recognize letters, can do notes, calander, datebook, task scheduler, and can do instant messaging as well as record sound and/or video.

Have had it for ~2 years and is in near perfect condition, only negative is a very slight surface scratch on the display but it is literally not noticeable when device is on and is only visible when device is off if light hits screen at the right angle.

I am asking $225 for it and that includes shipping and the docking cradle, charging cable, and software that came with the device. If I find my 1GB SD chip that I bought with this PPC, I will include it also at no extra cost. I am also willing to trade this for corals but the tradee must provide pictures of the corals he would be trading.

I also have a used but perfectly working JBJ ATO Unit with both float switches but missing most of the plastic "brace" pieces that clip the float switches to the side of the tank. The unit is in perfect condition as are the float switches (aside from tasting salty). I am asking for $50 for it and that includes shipping. I am also willing to trade it for corals.

Bump.

Also I should add that the PocketPC is also an All-In-One remote control for everything from home entertainment systems to computers to stereos and I'm almost positive it can also do things like garage doors.

Is the JBJ auto topoff still availalble?

Technically yes it is still available although I was contacted already about it but I could not accept that person's current offer. I will take all offers and go with whichever one is of most benefit to me so feel free to make me an offer.

Edit: I would like to emphasize that I am more interested in trading these units/devices for corals rather than sell them for cash. So please, if you have corals but not a lot of $$$ and want what I am offering please contact me.

Well you are asking $50 shipped? Accept paypal?

What corals could you possibly be interested in?

Yes I do accept PayPal, $50 shipped for the ATO or trade for corals or a mixture of cash and corals. The corals I am interested in are anything EXCEPT mushrooms. I'll accept SPS,LPS,Zoos,Softies,Gorgonians, and Anemones (not pest anemones but like Mini-Carpet, Rock Flower...). You just have to be able to provide me pictures of what you have.

Ok how about $200 for the PDA? I paid more than double that a couple years ago but it is still ahead of the ones on today's market in terms of performance and hardware. I am also more than willing to trade it for frags.

The JBJ Auto Top Off is reserved but the rx3715 Pocket PC is still available. Its a great productivity device and did I mention, you can log onto N-R.com from it (thereby eliminating the productivity).

Ok the JBJ ATO is no longer reserved, I am once again taking offers. I am asking $50 shipped for it or best offer, the PDA is also no longer available.

Archived