Innovative Marine Aquariums

FS: $200 BC 14g with everything

mindaugas

Bump, willing to part out

I'm selling my nano reef tank. I don't have the time I would like to devote to it and I also don't have a lot of money to throw towards corals. Here's the list:

$200 takes everything

BioCube 14 gallon (with all the stock equipment)

About 14/15lbs of Live rock with some crumble in the rear chambers

Rio 800 powerhead

Original powerhead for tank

Stealth 50w heater

Sand

4 red legged hermits

2 green legged (maybe more)

5 astrias snails

2 small frags of Xenia

small colony of star polyps? see pics

24w lighting

moon lights

original box and manuals for BC 14g

SW test kit with lots of tests left

Lots of pics from the past few months

http://www.mindaugas.us/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=1720

recent ones from a few days ago on the second page

One of the Xenia frags is attached on a frag of zoanthids which never opened after I got them. I'm not sure what went wrong, the Xenia have been doing great and the star polyps (I believe) appeared out of no where. My levels have always been good and I use RO salt water from Great Barrier reef and distilled water for top offs.

The tank has never been level (u can see a book I use to support it) and if the water level is extremely high it will form a very small leak on the front of the tank at the very top where the plastic top meets the glass. It is not actually cracked, its the seal between the glas the plastic brim. I believe this is because the tank is not actually level but I knocked the price down for this reason. and I mean a tiny leak and as long as you don't top off to the very brim it won't leak. Otherwise everything works perfect.

You could literally grab this tank and start now. Its already cycled and ready to go, just add water. I even have some RO saltwater left if you want to take that as well. I've been running this tank since Mar 25 2007.

PM me if you are interested or want to see the tank. I'm also willing to sell the live rock and livestock separate.

Archived