inTank Media Baskets

WTT: Frogspawn for some zoo's or anything else you got

hookedonreef-er

hookedonreef-er

My frogspawn just split and it is thriving and i was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade any other softies for it i'm located in so cal. Let me know what you have.

hookedonreef-er
we need to get you some pics.....did you get the coral on a diff rock yet?

no not yet but i will probably be fragging it tonight and i know i need some pics but thats where you come in.

fraggle rockette

i'd be down- i've had no luck with frogspawn (tiny frags) but am willing to give it a shot again, considering i've managed to revive half dead bubble corals from other people's tanks... lol... sigh.

i'll get some pics of what i've got- mushrooms and the like mostly, maybe some zoos. i'm probably setting up a tank for a friend so this would be a good addition. :happy: lmk when you have pics!

hookedonreef-er
i'd be down- i've had no luck with frogspawn (tiny frags) but am willing to give it a shot again, considering i've managed to revive half dead bubble corals from other people's tanks... lol... sigh.

i'll get some pics of what i've got- mushrooms and the like mostly, maybe some zoos. i'm probably setting up a tank for a friend so this would be a good addition. :happy: lmk when you have pics!

for sure i will snap a couple shots within the next couple days and you can take a look..or go look at my thread in the beginners discussion forum and you can see a pic of the frogspawn that i will be fragging.

hookedonreef-er
You interested on some Kenya tree? give me a PM gots lots.

does kenya tree need high lighting cause i just have stock lighting in a bio cube 14?

does kenya tree need high lighting cause i just have stock lighting in a bio cube 14?

i got em on T5 and they appear healty..

Archived