Cultivated Reef

yup yup yup

Crakeur

I got my picollo skimmer from Mike (yup) today. I'm not sure if the others who jumped on board the group order are as happy as I am so I am letting the rest of y'all know that this was one of the easiest deals I have ever had. Mike was totally on top of this and handled the transaction in an extremely professional manner. My only two complaints are that he wrapped the sucker so well that I got myself a paper cut and he was very concerned with the monitary aspect of the deal in a manner that was protective of us both. The item in question was not very expensive (and I tossed in a few extra bucks for his trouble) and he gave the deal the same care and attention that you would give a $1000 deal. At times I thought he was more concerned with protecting me than himself.

If you need a picollo and he still has em, get ahold of Yup.

SeaMountain

Gotta agree with you Crak. Props to yup for following up nicely on every aspect of the deal!

If you got yours today, mine should surely be here later today or tomorrow.

And for that paper cut? Slap a little of that TLR Frag Glue on it. Just one thin layer. ;)

Got my skimmer today as well, and I agree with Crak about what a great guy Mike is to deal with. And dang, that thing was wrapped up tight!

Thanks again Mike for hooking us all up. :)

hmmm, don satchmo, this here sounds like someone who we could use in this thing of ours. y'know, fragging stuff and packing up fish for shipping.

SeaMountain

Big Thumbs and Props to Yup!

Picollo Skimmer arrived today. Sometimes you just need to have a bit of blind faith when first dealing with someone over the 'net. I can honestly say I haven't been burned yet.

Yup was a champ. He went out on a limb based off of us ReefClones who simply posted we wanted a skimmer too. He orchestrated a bulk purchase. Made a bulk buy out of his own pockety. Broke down the bulk order and then repackaged and reshipped to each of us. Kudos Yup!

Yup is a trusted source. :)

Archived