ReefCleaners.org

70W electronic ballasts (12) $30 shipped each SOLD OUT

BruiseAndy

All sold, that went fast. Everyone should have them before saturday. All packages insured for $50.

Man, those went like hotcakes!

Think that beat the time it took for the last ones to sell

All sold, that went fast. Everyone should have them before saturday. All packages insured for $50.

Think that beat the time it took for the last ones to sell

can't wait! even though it'll probably sit around for a month or so before i use it, lol.

can't wait! even though it'll probably sit around for a month or so before i use it, lol.

All packages shipped out today at noon.

echo-bravo 4-19

i wish i would have got mine but paypal sux for me i have to wait like four days for the payment to clear even though i have a verified bank account and a confirmed adress can any one help ? how can i do it faster ?

i wish i would have got mine but paypal sux for me i have to wait like four days for the payment to clear even though i have a verified bank account and a confirmed adress can any one help ? how can i do it faster ?

When you log in there should be info on the upper left telling you any problems. You may have to add a CC# as a backup source now I think.

When you log in there should be info on the upper left telling you any problems. You may have to add a CC# as a backup source now I think.

got mine too, thanks! am i the only one playing with the interesting little packing triangles? :lol:

got mine too, thanks! am i the only one playing with the interesting little packing triangles? :lol:

Not near the enviromental impact with those as with styrofoam packing peanuts. Those are biodegradable and work well at holding an item in place in a box.

Glad you liked them :D

Archived