Innovative Marine Aquariums

*LOOK* Reef documentaries on TV

Satchmo

Hey there friends and neighbors. Saw this on another site and thought y'all would dig it too. The first one is on TONIGHT. It's the reef episode from the Blue Planet series. If you haven't seen it, you've gotta. It's the best documentary done on coral reefs I've ever seen. Here ya go, set the tivos & VCRs:

Thursday, May 29th 6:00PM EST

Discovery channel

Blue Planet: Seas of Life- "Coral Seas"

Friday, May 30th 9:30AM EST

National Geographic Channel

Earth Pulse - "Coral Reef"

Friday, May 30th 1:00PM EST

Outdoor Life Network

High Five - "The Reef"

Friday, May 30th 6:00PM EST

Discovery Channel

"Australia's Reef Warriors"

sweet. tivo action that I can use. Other than THe Kid Stays In The Picture, my tivo has recorded nothing worthy of my eyes.

Satch, pm's are full. long winded pm about the benefits of not waiting on lines, thus enabling me to have more time to spend with the common folk - that's the purpose of the vip passes. no need to repost it now.

if I can get a new vcr and manage to hook the tivo up to it, I can make copies of the show. I plan on getting the vcr next weekend (baby likes to watch tapes and the only vcr is in the bedroom (please leave the reason out of this)).

I would assume that they wil show the specials again in the near future.

I have noticed that TLC, Discovery, and Nat. Geo. are on a 3 hour loop for evening shows so hopefully all these shows will replay the sameday. Check your channel guide or titanTV.com and it will tell you.

Chris

I just checked the Titantv and there are no other showings of these programs atleast for the next week. bummer!! so set the VCR's.

Chris

I love the Blue Planet series. Part 4 with the Coral Seas episode first aired in the US about 8 months back. I went out and bought the DVD the day it came out. I've watched it many many times. It's great.

i have the 4 tape 'blue planet' series. I really like the coral seas one, the others are pretty cool, but not as interesting to me (i like corals and inverts, not whales and dolphins :) )

it was on at 6 in the west coast. i watched it and hopefully my gf taped it for me. i forgot to ask about that

Archived