Coral Vue Hydros

BIOCUBE 14g Tank, Stand, extras 4 Sale $200

gena

For Sale: all items used LESS than 6 months! Some common modifications have been made on this tank. I used the back chambers in the following way. Chamber1, heater. Chamber 2, refugium. Chamber 3, submersible pump. Bio balls were removed and thrown away, as well as the filter cartridge.

1 Oceanic BioCube 14 gallon aquarium, all-in-one tank.

· Two Compact Fluorescent Lamps

· Lunar Blue, Moon Glow LED Lights

· Dual filter intakes - one to skim the surface and one on the bottom

· Viewing window for filtration water pump

· Remote ballasts with quick disconnects

· Curved glass front corners

· Sealed light lens cover

· UL listed submersible pump with adjustable discharge nozzle (extra RIO pump included as well, what I was currently using.

The baffle between chambers 1 and 2 has been cut a bit to allow for greater water movement through the chambers. The tray in the 2nd chamber was opened up to allow for a submersible light to fit through (included in this sale) for the growth of macroalgae (fabulous nitrate exporter).

Extra items included in this sale:

1. Ebo-Jager submersible heater 50 watts.

2. Custom made all wood stand (awesome red can be painted any color to match your decor). The top is cut-out to exactly fit this tank so no sliding off the stand during an earthquake!

3. Tom Aquatics Aquarium Temp Alert Fahrenheit. Digital thermometer with probe (nice!).

4. Carribsea Arragonite unused sand. Not a full bag, but will cover the bottom of the tank. This is what I have left over. Expensive stuff to buy!

5. Mag-Float floating magnet aquarium cleaner.

I’m only asking $200.00 for all. Local Pick-up only....Burbank, CA. I can not ship this.

Archived