SaltCritters.com

20gal reef complete with cabinet -price lowered -$450

cvarcher

I have a beautiful 20 gal reef tank for sale with 32lbs of fiji LR and corals and fish.Worth over $800.I live on Long Island and will take $600 for everything so it stays intact. I could help transfer it to your home on Long island if you need help. I have plenty of pictures I can email. This tank has never seen artificial salt water. All weekly water changes and initial start up was from local south shore seawater. Fish are healthy and disease free .African Flameback,orchid dottyback,true percula clown and yellowtail damsel.As you can see I built a corner overflow which is powered by the Prizm skimmer.Visitherm heater is in that compartment. 8ml of ESV Bionic each day and every other day 100ml of kalkwasser keep the Ca at 450ppm and Ph at 8.25 .

post-229-1186197149_thumb.jpg

post-229-1186197171_thumb.jpg

post-229-1186197239_thumb.jpg

post-229-1186197290_thumb.jpg

post-229-1186197335_thumb.jpg

Is there anyone that lives here on Long Island, NY? They are welcome to come by and take a look at this tank-make an offer. Tri State( Conn, New Jersey, Penn, Mass. ) is also doable .

Lowest price accepted--$450 for everything!!!! This is a great deal. I have the 2part ESV Bionic solution, kalkwasser,Frozen food, salinity gauge,timers and strip outlet+ all this. Must pick up at my home in Plainview/Old Bethpage, NY. 2 guys can carry it half full into the back of a hatchback car or truck. I can duct seal the top cover.Will assist.

$450 for a complete 20gallon reef tank!Take a look-- fish are over $100, rocks are over $100, corals are over $200, Lighting is over $100,Skimmer and heater and filter another $100, -this is a great deal! Anyone in the tri state area can get this tank all intact.plus theres ESV Bioinc brand new bottles,food, salinity gauge, buckets,nets test kit,Theres hermits and snails and nice live sand bed, timers ,and an outlet strip and the cabinet.

Archived