ReefCleaners.org

Off Topic: Sony PSP with a butt load of accessories, games, movies

10" Red Devil

10" Red Devil

I hope this is not too inappropriate, if so I apologize, but I noticed a lot of people play games that are into reefing.

Like new psp only played a handful of times.

PSP bios is 3.03 OE-C and is capable of playing backed up games from the memory chips which is nice because the UMD loading times can be unbearably slow, not too mention you can fit more games on the memory chips. The system has had a screen protector on it from day one so very clean screen. Body is in above average excellent condition! Included with the psp are 5 memory cards ranging from a Sandisk 4gb, Sandisk 1gb, Sandisk 1gb with clear neon yellow casing, 2gb Sony, 2gb Sony High Speed, 2 games Ratchet and Klank Size matters, Lego Star Wars II the original Trilogy, 3 movies Chalies Angels, Swat, Harry Potter, The original batter and A/C adapter cables, A car adapter, USB uplink cable (for downloading movies, music and games if you do not have a memory card reader on your pc), JBL reference set 410 headphones never used in the box, protective case for the psp (holds all your memory chips and 2 UMDs), Logitech Extra Speaker system to boost the sound, a Really nice case that is padded to hold everything and more (think it holds 24 or more UMDs). Also included is a bonus accessory! It is a thing that goes around the psp and makes feel like your holding a regular playstation controller.

Anyway looking for $300 for everything.

Thanks for looking!

10" Red Devil

Not parting out.

How much for just the 4 GB memory card shipped to 08854? If I had the $$, I'd buy everything :)

You live in Jersey doesn't that pretty much mean your in the mafia?? :lol:

I hope this is not too inappropriate, if so I apologize, but I noticed a lot of people play games that are into reefing.

Like new psp only played a handful of times.

PSP bios is 3.03 OE-C and is capable of playing backed up games from the memory chips which is nice because the UMD loading times can be unbearably slow, not too mention you can fit more games on the memory chips.

The system has had a screen protector on it from day one so very clean screen. Body is in above average excellent condition!

Included with the psp are 5 memory cards ranging from a

Sandisk 4gb,

Sandisk 1gb,

Sandisk 1gb with clear neon yellow casing,

2gb Sony,

2gb Sony High Speed,

games:

Ratchet and Klank Size matters,

Lego Star Wars II the original Trilogy,

3 movies

Chalies Angels,

Swat,

Harry Potter,

The original batter and A/C adapter cables, A car adapter, USB uplink cable (for downloading movies, music and games if you do not have a memory card reader on your pc),

JBL reference set 410 headphones never used in the box,

protective case for the psp (holds all your memory chips and 2 UMDs),

Logitech Extra Speaker system to boost the sound,

a Really nice case that is padded to hold everything and more (think it holds 24 or more UMDs). Also included is a bonus accessory!

It is a thing that goes around the psp and makes feel like your holding a regular playstation controller.

Anyway looking for $300 for everything.

Thanks for looking!

Sorry had to cut it up so i could make heads or tails of it.

10" Red Devil
Sorry had to cut it up so i could make heads or tails of it.

No problem thanks for doing that! :) Yeah I was lazy sorry.

10" Red Devil
What's it to ya? Not parting out... and what- sold? The family will not be pleased with your decisions... :lol:

:lol:

Fagetaboutit I cleared it wit da boss befohand.

B)

Archived