ReefCleaners.org

New 5.5gl nano

SAILFIN

ok here is a pic or 2 of my new nano it was origanly a `10 gl but i like the look of the 5.5 better tell me what ya think

this pic shows a worm being eatin by a yellow poylp mmmmm yummy i got out the baster and sucked him out of the polyps death grip.....lol he retreated back into the rocks

Looks good! I need to get pics o my 5.5 up. I need to paint my background though :( What kind of PH is that?

thanks for the replies folks.

the power head is a micro jet not sure what one but its the smallest they had, the rock is all fiji thats ive had for years in my 100gl and my 10gl.

the stand and canopy i did not make i bought off aquabid for like 25 plus shipping never would buy from that person again. paid for it next day after bid then waited almost 2 months for him to ship one excuss after another but all in all im happy with the product.

gonna start adden more corals this week some time thinkin some sps med light and some more rics and zoos maybe a xenia frag

yea i was gona have him build me a similar hood/base for my 2.5 but after about 2 weeks he then said he was in a car crash and said he would start on it in a week....well i wrote back in a week and he never responded....this was about 2 weeks ago....it looks nice though[and cheap]

yeah i got the same car crash story but that was last month some time so i dont know maybe he gets in a wreck every so often......lol He paid the shipping and all very fast but never delivered to ups he was way confusing to deal with wouldnt recomned doing buiss with him unless you have a lot of time on your hands to wait for your product....lol

Archived