SaltCritters.com

For Sale: Oceanic Reef Ready 58 Tank & Cover NEW So California

Kellie in CA

Kellie in CA

I have 2 items that I would like to sell together:

1. Oceanic 58 gallon Reef Ready Tank (built in overflow, includes plumbing) Black Oak Trim. 36.5"x18.5"x21"

2. Oceanic Glass Tank Cover

These items are brand new and have never been taken out of the boxes. I picked them up last year with the hopes that I would be able to get a new tank running soon, but that is going to be financially impossible for quite a while.

I paid $350

Will sell for $275

Pick up in Chino Hills, CA

FishTank004.jpg

hey did you ever go to parkway tropical fish . ? there closed now....

Do you have any pics?

Kellie in CA

A couple of people have asked me if there is a stand included. There is no stand, just the tank and cover. The tank has a black rounded overflow dead center in the back, and includes the MegaFlow plumbing.

Kellie in CA

I can't believe I am having such a hard time getting rid of this. It's an awesome tank, my dream tank really. But, with me going back to school and (hopefully) moving in the next year, it is just too big to manage right now.

Try Reef Central, I guess, that's probably your best bet-reason why it isn't selling is probably because it's too large, and many of the people on here, like you, are going off to college... Good Luck though :)

Kellie in CA

Thanks for the bumps! I've had this listed on Reef Central too. I've had a few low offers, but I can't afford to lose half of what I paid. :)

• 2 weeks later...

kelli im intersted if we could work something out. please let me know ASAP i will be down in irvine area. this thursday

also are there returns drilled on this tank already? whats drilled?

Archived